Visit the Rural Rother website

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

You can complete the SC2 form for your employer online using the link below:

Follow this link to complete the SC2 form online.

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 14th April, 2023