How you, the patient, can help us
- By treating the doctors and staff in a courteous and polite manner.
- By arriving for your appointment on time. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that your appointment can be passed on to another patient.
- Please remember an appointment is only made for one person. If you bring family members with you who also require medical attention this will delay the doctor, resulting in other patients waiting longer for their consultation.
- If you feel you need a longer appointment than the one allocated (10 minutes), please tell the receptionist so that they can accommodate your needs.
- When making appointments following tests, Consultant appointments etc. please check with the receptionist when making the appointment that the results/letters have been received so that you, the patient, and the doctor do not have a wasted consultation.
Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 14th April, 2023