Community Connectors are a new service available at Ferry Road surgery.
Community Connectors are in the surgery every Tuesday 9:00 – 2:00 (Jackie) and Fridays 9:00 – 16:30 (Caroline).
Jackie and Caroline can refer you to local and specialised support agencies, help you feel more involved in your community or help you make some changes to improve your mental health and wellbeing with things such as:
• Advice & Guidance around how to improve your mental health and wellbeing
• Help with finding community groups and activities to reduce social isolation
• Access to courses, including Confidence Building or returning to further education to re-train
• Accessing leisure activities, such as art & crafts, swimming, walking groups, yoga or exploring new interests and hobbies
• Referrals to specialist agencies around benefits, financial issues, housing, employment
If you have any queries or are interested in accessing this service, please call into the surgery or you can refer yourself by completing a self-referral form (available at the surgery) or by giving Jackie (07384 467959) or Caroline (07772 613953) a call or emailing them on Jack[email protected] or [email protected]
Jackie or Caroline will contact you to have an initial chat or to book you in for an appointment.